Have questions? Contact us Monday through Thursday, 9am-5pm and Friday, 9am-1pm CST, at 225.654.9210 or email us at email@example.com. All prices, dates, and activities for group tours are subject to change based on space, availability, vendor and pandemic conditions.
Important Information About Our
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON A ZACHARY TRAVEL TOUR:
- Preferred method -> Register online and pay by bank draft (no additional charge) or credit card (2.9% surcharge)
- Submit paper registration with check, by mail
- Come by office with registration and pay by check or cash
- Domestic tours require a $200 deposit per person
- International tours require a $500 deposit per person
- Itineraries are separate from the registration form
- The registration form now includes a required liability waiver and travel insurance waiver
- Online registration is available and encouraged for a quick and easy way to reserve your spot and make payments and may be paid by bank draft (no additional charge) or credit card (2.9% surcharge)
FINAL PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS: If you change your mind and do not wish to travel, you must cancel before the final payment deadline in order to receive a refund. If you cancel after the final payment deadline, you must have travel insurance to receive a refund - and the cancellation reason must be a covered reason by the insurance company. Please note that concern or fear of becoming ill is not a covered reason.
INSURANCE & CANCELLATIONS: Should we as an agency decide to cancel a trip and you have not already cancelled with us, you will receive a full refund from us. If you have purchased insurance, the insurance company will issue you a credit to be applied towards another trip up to 770 days from time of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: if you cancel your reservation after the final payment deadline but before our agency cancels a tour, you will have to file an insurance claim in order to receive a refund, and you will not be eligible to get your insurance premium back.
If you do not purchase insurance and cancel after a tour's final payment deadline, you will not receive a refund. You are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL - For international travel, you are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance, but should you choose not to, you may sign a waiver which indicates that you understand that you accept the risks associated with international travel and that you take full responsibility should the unexpected happen and you do not have travel insurance.